1.14 beta 3 crashes in Query Browser - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Colin Beckingham
Subject 1.14 beta 3 crashes in Query Browser
Date
Re: 1.14 beta 3 crashes in Query Browser
List pgadmin-support
Opensuse 11.4, kernel 3.0.

I note that if I begin query construction in the graphical query
designer and click into the text panel to make adjustments, adding for
example a "distinct" clause and then attempting to go back to the
graphical panel causes a crash.

Of course trying to use distinct in this context is not reasonable,
however the programme does not recover gracefully or prevent the user
from making certain edits.

The crash is quite severe. I have no access to the screen at all and the
only way out is to CTRL+ALT+DEL, and wait for the timer to expire and
log me out, and then log back in.
--
---
Colin Beckingham