Re: Posting streaming PUG to www events? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Posting streaming PUG to www events?
Date
List pgsql-www
On 08/09/2011 09:59 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> SFPUG will hopefully be video streaming most of our presentations in the
> future.  Is it appropriate to put these in the list of events on the
> home page?

Hrm.... I see this as good and bad. Obviously it is great that we are
live streaming this stuff but events has traditionally been things that
are not happening every single month.

On the other hand the more stuff we have going on the better.

Anyone else have some thoughts?

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579