Would it be possible - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adarsh Sharma
Subject Would it be possible
Date
Re: Would it be possible  ("Albe Laurenz" <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Re: Would it be possible  (Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au>)
List pgsql-general
Dear all,

I am using Postgres-8.4.2 on Windows system.
I have 2 databases in my postgres database ( globedatabase (21GB), urldatabase).

I restore globedatabase from a .sql file on yesterday morning.I insert some new data in that database.
In the evening, by mistake I issued a drop database globedatabase command.

Today morning, I restore again the same database from backup (.sql) file.
My .sql file have data till yesterday morning but I want newly insert data now. Is it possible.

Is it possible to get the data back till the state before drop database command.

My pglog files is in the E:/data directory & Binary log is also enabled.

Please let me know if it is possible. It's urgent.

Thanks & Regards
Adarsh Sharma