Re: crash while creating table - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Julius Tuskenis
Subject Re: crash while creating table
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 2011.07.15 13:32, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> This bug has been fixed on July, 2nd (so after beta2, but before beta3).
> See
> https://github.com/postgres/pgadmin3/commit/46bb9e4c66947cc8edfe853c1506ceeb470f475e  for details.
Thank You for information (and the fix). I can confirm the problem is
gone with beta3.

I have a proposal that is indirectly connected to this issue: could you
please announce the release of betas in "Latest news" section in
pgAdmin.org. This way more users would know when betas appear in
download locations to test it and help improve the quality of this great
peace of software.

--
Julius Tuskenis
Programavimo skyriaus vadovas