Re: Streaming replication on 9.1-beta2 after pg_restore is very slow - Mailing list pgsql-testers

From David Hartveld
Subject Re: Streaming replication on 9.1-beta2 after pg_restore is very slow
Date
List pgsql-testers
Op 07-07-11 18:10, Josh Berkus schreef:
>> The log on the master contains several lines with:
>>                 LOG:  could not send data to client: Connection reset by peer
>
> I haven't had time to test this myself yet.
>
> One question though: is it possible that you have significant network
> issues on your setup?

On pgsql-general, the following discussion has probably brought me to a
solution (my binaries (from debian experimental) were built with a GCC
version that contained an optimization bug):
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2011-07/msg00175.php

Thanks for your interest!
David