Re: pgadmin and broken connections - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: pgadmin and broken connections
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 6/30/11 9:49 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

>> Also there seems to be some confusion over the versions of pgAdmin
>> affected. 1.14 has improvements over 1.12 - which are you using Josh?
>
> 1.12.  Let me try upgrading, and I'll report back.

Well, I can't tell you because I can't seem to use 1.14b1 for more than
an hour without it crashing.  Actually, in the last 90 minutes it's
crashed 4 times.  Once when I tried to change the preferences, but the
rest of the time it just crashed while I was trying to edit queries.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.