Re: Re: patch review : Add ability to constrain backend temporary file space - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: Re: patch review : Add ability to constrain backend temporary file space
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 17/06/11 13:08, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
> On 17/06/11 09:49, Cédric Villemain wrote:
>>
>> I have issues applying it.
>> Please can you remove trailing space?
>> Also, you can generate a cool patch like this :
>>
>> get git-external-diff from postgres/src/tools to /usr/lib/git-core/
>> chmod +x it
>> export GIT_EXTERNAL_DIFF=git-external-diff
>> git format-patch --ext-diff origin

I think I have the trailing spaces removed, and patch is updated for the
variable renaming recently done in fd.c

I have no idea why I can't get the git apply to work (obviously I have
exceeded by git foo by quite a ways), but it should apply for you I hope
(as it patches fine).

regards

Mark

Attachment