Re: notes on outsourcing - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: notes on outsourcing
Date
List pgsql-jobs
On 06/14/2011 09:41 AM, Ray Stell wrote:
> This is not a job listing.  I just thought it an interesting view
> of the state of "dba affairs."

It was interesting, but still not appropriate for this list.  pgsql-jobs
is for posting job openings that mention PostgreSQL; that's it.  Please
don't send anything like this to here again.  And if a discussion breaks
over the issues raised by this information (or one about my saying this
is off-topic), it's likely the list will end up moderated to stop that.