Re: how to add a replication connection entry in pg_hba.con file - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: how to add a replication connection entry in pg_hba.con file
Date
List pgsql-general
On 09/06/2011 16:08, Sanjay Rao wrote:
> how to add a replication connection entry in pg_hba.con file ? I am
> getting this error at standby server
>
> 2011-06-09 20:37:16 IST FATAL: could not connect to the primary server:
> FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
> "192.168.4.145", user "postgres", SSL off

It's a plain text file, so you just edit it with your favourite text
editor, and add a line as needed. The file is well documented via comments.

Is that what you mean?

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland