Re: smallserial / serial2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brar Piening
Subject Re: smallserial / serial2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:29:42 -0400, Robert Haas
<robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> You should also change the status to either "Waiting on Author" or
> "Ready for Committer" based on the content of the review.  I think the
> latter would be appropriate since your review seems to have been
> favorable.
Well - not being a review profi I was thinking that the appropriate
status would be "waiting for some more on list discussion about whether
to include this" or "waiting for a more experienced reviewer  to see if
my review is ok" (which could admittedly be the commiter).

I've changed it.

Regards,

Brar