Re: patch for new feature: Buffer Cache Hibernation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: patch for new feature: Buffer Cache Hibernation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 06/05/2011 08:50 AM, Mitsuru IWASAKI wrote:
> It seems that I don't have enough time to complete this work.
> You don't need to keep cc'ing me, and I'm very happy if postgres to be
> the first DBMS which support buffer cache hibernation feature.

Thanks for submitting the patch, and we'll see what happens from here.
I've switch to bcc'ing you here and we should get you off everyone
else's cc: list here soon.  If this feature ends up getting committed,
I'll try to remember to drop you a note about it so you can see what
happened.