Re: i want to ask monitory peformance memory postgresql with automatically - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Marcos Ortiz
Subject Re: i want to ask monitory peformance memory postgresql with automatically
Date
List pgsql-performance
you can use Hyperic HQ too from SpringSource (a division of Vmware), but
the most usfel tools are the command tools (iostat, vmstat, top, free, lsof)
Regards

--
Marcos Luís Ortíz Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (UCI)