Re: ECPG, sentence not complete - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Marc Cousin
Subject Re: ECPG, sentence not complete
Date
Re: ECPG, sentence not complete  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-docs
On 06/03/2011 08:30 PM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Satoshi Nagayasu <satoshi.nagayasu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think it should be rewritten as following:
>> If the query returns more than one records, multiple linked
>> SQLDA structures are returned, and <literal>desc_next</>
>> holds a pointer to the next element (record) in the list.
>
> "more than one records" isn't right -- it could be "multiple
> records" or "more than one record".
>
> -Kevin
Hi, I've found another problem in ECPG's doc:

    <varlistentry>
      <term><literal>ECPG_INFORMIX_DATE_CONVERT</></term>
      <listitem>
       <para>
        Functions return this value if Internally it is defined to -1210
(the
        <productname>Informix</productname> definition).
       </para>
      </listitem>
     </varlistentry>

     <varlistentry>
      <term><literal>ECPG_INFORMIX_OUT_OF_MEMORY</></term>
      <listitem>
       <para>
        Functions return this value if Internally it is defined to -1211
(the
        <productname>Informix</productname> definition).
       </para>
      </listitem>
     </varlistentry>

There are a few words missing.