Re: pg_listener table errors with slony - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Steve Singer
Subject Re: pg_listener table errors with slony
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 11-06-01 04:01 PM, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

> Yes, we are still trying to scan the sl_trigger table which seems to
> have been dropped in Slony 2.0. See pgadmin/slony/dlgRepSet.cpp and
> pgadmin/slony/slTable.cpp.

In 2.0 slony no longer manages enabling triggers on slaves.
The slony commands store trigger, drop trigger have gone away along with
sl_trigger.

users can use the ENABLE/DISABLE TRIGGER commands in PostgreSQL 8.3+ to
get similar behaviour (running triggers on slaves).