Re: BUG #6046: select current_date crashes postgres - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: BUG #6046: select current_date crashes postgres
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Rikard,

I've moved this discussion to the pgsql-hackers mailing list, as I can
reproduce the crash you reported and have been able to get a
useful-looking crash dump to examine.

I removed you from the CC list when I moved the report to -hackers,
because there's often quite a burst of mail in some discussions and I
didn't want to flood you with mail. You can follow it in the
pgsql-hackers mailing list if you like, or ask for people to cc you.
Otherwise, once more is known I'll update you.

Thanks very much for your report, it's greatly appreciated.

--
Craig Ringer