Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 05/31/2011 09:33 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> IIRC, both of them think that you should log into the web interface to
> send emails (which, in the case of Bugzilla, don't permit replies),
> rather than sending emails that show up in the web interface.

I think you probably need to look at Bugzilla again. Here's what the
current feature page at <http://www.bugzilla.org/features/#email-in> says:
   In addition to the web interface, you can send Bugzilla an email   that will create a new bug, or will modify an
existingbug.

cheers

andrew