Re: Postgresql CBT - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Postgresql CBT
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/24/2011 10:49 AM, Scott Marlowe wrote:

>>> CBT?  Please define.
>>>

>> my guess is computer based training.
>>
> Oh good.  My first response from google, with safe search turned off,
> was much more distressing... :

Cognitive behavioral therapy is only necessary for people migrating to
PostgreSQL after using Access as if it were a database for too long.
That's a very specific type of post-traumatic stress disorder, and mild
cases can be treated with CBT.  Severe cases will instead require ECT,
aka electroshock.