Re: 9.2 schedule - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: 9.2 schedule
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On mån, 2011-05-23 at 22:44 -0400, Greg Smith wrote:
>
>> -Given that work in August is particularly difficult to line up with
>> common summer schedules around the world, having the other>1 month
>> gap in the schedule go there makes sense.
>>
> You might want to add a comment on the schedule page about the
> June/July/August timing, because it looks like a typo, and the meeting
> minutes are also inconsistent how they talk about June and July.

Yes, I was planning to (and just did) circle back to the minutes to make
everything match up.  It's now self-consistent, same dates as the
schedule, and explains the rationale better.

I'm not sure how to address the feeling of typo you have on the schedule
page beyond that.