Re: Using libpq with Visual Studio 2008 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Using libpq with Visual Studio 2008
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/19/2011 04:39 AM, Bret Stern wrote:
> Is this list suited for coding questions?
>
> I'm using VS2008, connecting to postgresql with libpq and
> have some initial questions.

Sure - though there are more UNIX/linux users than Windows users here. I
haven't noticed many Windows-based Pg users who're experienced
developers volunteering their time on the mailing lists, unfortunately,
so Windows dev questions may not get as prompt/good answers.

--
Craig Ringer