Re: re-install postgres/postGIS without Loosing data?? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thierry Hauchard
Subject Re: re-install postgres/postGIS without Loosing data??
Date
Re: re-install postgres/postGIS without Loosing data??  (Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

We experienced similar problem : it was just the encoding of pg_hba.conf
that was accidentally changed when modifying it (UTF8/ansi)

Thierry