Re: UUID Source - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: UUID Source
Date
List pgsql-www
On 05/16/2011 05:04 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> Hey Gang,
>
> I've been trying to download the OSSP uuid library, but alas ftp.ossp.org is not responding. I dug up a tarball from
backup,and since this isn't the first time this has happened, and since the ossp-uuid extension depends on this
library,I'm wondering if the PostgreSQL project shouldn't host a mirror for ossp-uuid downloads. Is that the sort of
thingyou guys do?

Not sure we need to as most distributions carry it.

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579