Re: pgindent weirdness - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: pgindent weirdness
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 04/20/2011 01:16 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

>> This implies to me that we changed something about how we handle this
>> since we did the 9.0 runs, but I don't know what it was.  Should I?
> I think Andrew also supplied the typedef list for the 9.0 run.

Yes. But in November, the server where all my animals were running died.
The rebuilt machines all used newer versions of the OS, new compilers
and newer tools such as objdump. As I pointed out at the time I
committed the new typedefs list, that accounts for a lot of the changes.

cheers

andrew