Re: client encoding name normalization in psycopg 2.4 - Mailing list psycopg

From Federico Di Gregorio
Subject Re: client encoding name normalization in psycopg 2.4
Date
List psycopg
On 07/04/11 21:46, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
[snip]
> Attached is a patch that implements that.  Note that the PostgreSQL
> backend version of this actually lowercases the encoding names during
> normalization.  I have made this patch uppercase them to keep the patch
> smaller, but you may want to consider doing the lowercasing, to keep
> things consistent.

The patch seems fine to me. I'll check it in later during the we.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         federico.digregorio@dndg.it
Studio Associato Di Nunzio e Di Gregorio                  http://dndg.it