Re: Add CREATE EXTENSION Support - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: Add CREATE EXTENSION Support
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Jan 17, 2014, at 10:50 AM, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:

> I think this is a relatively clean way to go. I'm wondering, though, whether the extension will be needed on
PostgreSQLservers where pgAgent itself isn't installed. Might it be worthwhile to also release an extension that just
containsthe SQL stuff and not pgAgent, so that it can be deployed to any server on which one might need to run CREATE
EXTENSIONpgagent?

Just nagging here. I didn’t miss a reply, did I? I would like to get any issues worked out soon so I can rejigger our
internalRPM to have CREATE EXTENSION backported -- unless an updated version of PGAgent is immanent.

Thanks,

David