Access Autonumber fields not detected in 9.0.0200 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Arnaud Lesauvage
Subject Access Autonumber fields not detected in 9.0.0200
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi all !

We are linking PostgreSQL tables (server version 8.4) into Access 2000.
I tried upgrading our psqlodbc driver from 8.03.0400 to 9.00.0200, but
the autonumber fields (converted from serial fields) are not detected
anymore.
The connection string is the same (i.e. there is still the "0x2" extra
option to detect serial as autonumber).

I have pasted the debug log of the psqlodbc 9.00.0200 driver trying to
link the table (and failing to detect autonumber) here :
http://pastebin.com/aVRWFyJd

If you need any other information, I can do some testing.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Regards,
Arnaud Lesauvage