Re: Linking against static libpq using Visual C++ - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Julia Jacobson
Subject Re: Linking against static libpq using Visual C++
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks again for your answer.
For all those experiencing similar problems, the missing libraries were:
1) ws2_32.lib
2) secur32.lib (for the SSPI functions)
My code is compiled now without errors, but it seems to contain a buffer
overflow. So there's still some work left for me ...