Re: ldap authentication multiple ou objects - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sim Zacks
Subject Re: ldap authentication multiple ou objects
Date
List pgsql-general

On 02/24/2011 12:51 AM, Michael Black wrote:

Look at the "Search Filters" and "LDAP URL" sections of http://quark.humbug.org.au/publications/ldap/ldap_tut.html . There are some samples of "wildcard" filters there.
I tried a number of possibilities for the ldap url based on the LDAP URL section and I'm guessing that pg 8.2 doesn't support the ?scope variable. According to the documentation it is supported in 9.0 but not in the same format as the RFC documentation in the link you sent me.

Thanks
Sim