Re: dynamic results of a PG_Dump or pg_Restore in the list - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: dynamic results of a PG_Dump or pg_Restore in the list
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 17/02/2011 00:08, Doug Easterbrook a écrit :
> hi Guillaume:
>
> I hope screenshots are ok to the list to explain what I mean.  If you are running a SQL  'Vacuum Verbose' and watch
themessages on the 'message' window, they scroll as postgres does its thing.

> I mispoke a little, but the concepts works in this window.

As I'm speaking about the backup feature of pgAdmin, just to let you
know. It should work. I still haven't found why it doesn't but I'm
working on it.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com