Re: BUG #5878: BTREE_BUILD_STATS causes 'make check' to fail - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Subject Re: BUG #5878: BTREE_BUILD_STATS causes 'make check' to fail
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Em 10-02-2011 09:56, Jan-Peter Seifert escreveu:
> However, as long as I have BTREE_BUILD_STATS defined, 'make check' fails on
> me with the following message:

It is a bug. The attached patch fixes it. I didn't investigate when it was
broken; maybe one or two releases ago when someone reorganizes the header
files. Those debug macros deserve a refactor but nobody bothers to do it yet.

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira
   http://www.timbira.com/

Attachment