Re: Sync Rep for 2011CF1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Sync Rep for 2011CF1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> I just spoke to my manager at EnterpriseDB and he cleared my schedule
>> for the next two days to work on this.  So I'll go hack on this now.
>> I haven't read the patch yet so I don't know for sure how quite I'll
>> be able to get up to speed on it, so if someone who is more familiar
>> with this code wants to grab the baton away from me, feel free.
>> Otherwise, I'll see what I can do with it.
>
> Presumably you have a reason for declaring war? I'm sorry for that, I
> really am.

How is clearing out his whole schedule to help review & fix the patch
declaring war?  You have an odd attitude towards assistance, Simon.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com