Re: SSI and Hot Standby - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: SSI and Hot Standby
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Simon Riggs  wrote:
> I gave you a quick response to let you know that HS need not be a
> blocker, for this release. If you are saying you have knowingly
> ignored a requirement for a whole year, then I am shocked. How
> exactly did you think this would ever be committed?
I was asked not to discuss this effort on list for most of that time,
and while it was on the Wiki page, I just lost track of it -- not
maliciously or intentionally.  I really apologize.  By the time the
9.0 release was out and it was deemed OK for me to discuss things, I
started getting feedback on problems which needed response, and I got
into the mode of reacting to that rather than ticking through my
issues list.
-Kevin