Re: reviewers needed! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Subject Re: reviewers needed!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Em 16-01-2011 16:30, Andy Colson escreveu:
> I reviewed a couple patched, and I added my review to the commitfest page.
>
> If I find a problem, its obvious I should mark the patch as "returned
> with feedback".
>
> But what if I'm happy with it? I'm not a hacker so cannot do C code
> review, should I leave it alone? Mark it as "ready for committer"?

Did you take a look at [1]? If your patch involves C code and you're not C
proficient then there must be another reviewer to give his/her opinion (of
course, the other person could be the committer). I wouldn't mark it "ready
for committer" instead leave it as is ("needs review"); just be sure to add
your comments in the commitfest app.

[1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/RRReviewers

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira