Re: The problem with a comment - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: The problem with a comment
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le 22/12/2010 07:04, Горбачев Иван Александрович a écrit :
>  The version of pgAdmin I am running is 1.12.1
> The operating system and version details - Windows XP Pro, SP3
> The Problem:
> When I am creating objects (like: tables or functions etc.) I coudn't
> write a comment. The component is disabled. Only after creating objects
> i  can edit this object and write the comment. Early version PgAdmin
> doesn't have this problem.

Sorry, but I don't reproduce this at all. I can create objects like
database, schema, table, view, function, with a comment. The widget is
not disabled (as a matter of fact, this specific widget never gets
disabled in the table properties dialog for example). I checked on Linux
because I don't have Windows here, but I don't see why this would change
anything. The code is not specific to the platform

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com