Need booth help at Usenix LISA - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Need booth help at Usenix LISA
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
All,

We have a booth at Usenix LISA in San Jose on November 10 and 11.  I
will be there in a booth, with PostgreSQL swag.  Usenix LISA is a major
systems administration conference, and about 1000 people are expected to
attend.

I could use someone to staff the booth with me; at least one person,
preferably two.  You don't have to be there the whole time, but
committing to a day would be good.

Wednesday, Nov. 10, 10am - 7pm (including setup)
Thursday, Nov. 11, 10am - 4pm (including pack-up)

If you want to work both days, I have a hotel room in San Jose which you
can crash in.

Volunteers get a cool shirt, at least.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus