Re: RSS should contain URL to source code - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: RSS should contain URL to source code
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

Il 07/10/10 15:32, Martin Atukunda ha scritto:
> I'd like to propose that the description be extended a little to
> include the URL from which to download the source code. Something like
> this:

I would actually suggest to use the Atom Syndication Format as well,
which would allow to specify even multiple "links" in different formats,
using the link element together with the 'alt' and the 'rel' attributes.
This would allow to have such information available as metadata rather
than text.

My 2 cents.

Of course, if you want and you think it is easily doable, I can prepare
an example using the current data, or assist you with coding the script
to generate it (I assume it is PHP, isn't it?).

Ciao,
Gabriele

--  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it