Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Satoshi Nagayasu
Subject Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 2010/09/30 17:08, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Peters rsync changes only affects the developer docs. The ones you are
> looking at are the 9.0.0 docs. They are "stuck" at 9.0.0 until we
> release 9.0.1, which is when they'll pick up the new text about the
> git repo.
>
> If we hadn't scheduled a 9.0.1 release fairly soon I'd look at somehow
> getting that back in the old version, but given that we have, it's
> just more work than it's worth (the docs handling on the website is
> not very nice at this point - something that's being worked on)

I think the easiest way to avoid(my) misunderstanding is
to put some note, like "Use Git to make your patch",
on the Coding page.

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/coding

Since it was my entry point, I guess it's enough for now,
even if 9.0.1 will take more time (or not). :)

--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi.nagayasu@gmail.com>