Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual
Date
List pgsql-docs
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
On tis, 2010-09-28 at 02:46 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
I just made a pass through the wiki cleaning up all of the outdated CVS
related stuff I knew of there that this page was pointing to.  It's a
sequential group of 9 changes to revert if we're forsaken and somehow
this conversion stops.  Main thing left with obsolete info is
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/cvs.html
Hrm, that page shouldn't even exist anymore.  Peter?
I've changed the doc build to use rsync so that orphaned files get
deleted.

That one is fixed.  Doesn't look like the incoming path from the main postgresql.org page is completely sorted out yet though now that I check that too.  If people start at http://www.postgresql.org/developer/coding and click "Information about the Source Code Repository", they'll head to http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/git.html - good so far - but clicking on "Up" from there goes to the 9.0 http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/cvs.html still, suggesting the official repo is the CVS one.

Not sure if that is just cached stuff on the static pages that Peter's rsync change will clear eventually too, or if that's a final piece that needs a backport to fix.

--
Greg Smith, 2ndQuadrant US greg@2ndQuadrant.com Baltimore, MD
PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support  www.2ndQuadrant.us