Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Satoshi Nagayasu
Subject Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 2010/09/28 14:08, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Excerpts from Satoshi Nagayasu's message of mar sep 28 00:06:19 -0400 2010:
>> On 2010/09/28 12:40, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
>>> Looking at this patch I cannot but wonder if this should be a table
>>> instead of a plain list.
>>
>> What's happen if you run the patch command at top of the repository?
>
> Sorry, I didn't try applying it.  I don't think there's anything wrong
> with the patch per se.  I'm just saying that maybe this page needs more
> significant SGML markup hacking.

I see. Yes, at first, I thought it, too.

However, at this time,  I think SGML hack is not necessary right now,
because the important thing is to fix several missing definitions,

So, I want to hear from others on this issue before starting SGML hack
(such as "create a table instead of a list").
If markup hack is necessary for this time, I'm ready to go.

Thanks,
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi.nagayasu@gmail.com>