Any known problems installing PG 8.4.4 on Win 2008 R2? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Bastiaan Olij
Subject Any known problems installing PG 8.4.4 on Win 2008 R2?
Date
List pgsql-novice
 Hey Everyone,

Bit of a long shot but maybe someone can point me in the right
direction. We attempted to install postgres 8.4.4 on a 64bit windows
2008 server and it failed halfway through the install saying it can't
initialise the cluster. We've got a similar server running our live
system in house so we're a bit puzzled as to what the difference is. The
only thing I can think of is that our server was upgraded to SP2 after
postgres was installed while this new server is already up to date...

Cheer,

Bastiaan Olij
e-mail/MSN: bastiaan@basenlily.me
web: http://www.basenlily.me