Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Date
List pgsql-docs
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:

> I've added an experimental content navigation menu (appears in
> top-right-hand corner) which jumps to sections of the same page.
> It only appears on pages which have items to navigate to,
> including the main index.

I don't feel strongly about this feature one way or another.  If it
is added, I'll probably use it now and then.

http://pgweb.darkixion.com:8081/docs/8.4/static/sql-syntax-lexical.html

The lower level of links in the pop-up don't work for me in either
Firefox or Konqueror.  The top level works fine.

-Kevin