Re: [BUGS] replication_timeout not effective - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dang Minh Huong
Subject Re: [BUGS] replication_timeout not effective
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Amit,

Thank you for your consideration.

My project not allows to use 9.2 or 9.3.

In 9.3, it sounds replication_timeout is replaced by wal_sender_timeout.
So if it is solved in 9.3 i think there is a way to terminate it.
I hope it is fixed in 9.1 soon

Regards,