PgAdmin Crash - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Franz Fritsche
Subject PgAdmin Crash
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello!

Find a description of the problem/crash below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Local installation:
Windows 7 / German
PgAdmin III: V. 1.10.3
PostgreSQL: 8.4.4

Start PgAdmin with double clicking an icon; target:

C:\Programme\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin\pgAdmin3.exe -s "PostgreSQL 8.4" -q

This way PgAdmin auto connects to my database and opens a Query window.

Now select the main window of PgAdmin and exit the program (close the PgAdmin III window).

-> The Query window will stay open (which it should not?, I guess).

Now select <new connection> in the toolbar combobox... ---> CRASH!

Sincerely,
Franz Fritsche