Re: Object types and ResultSets (java.sql.Struct) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Andreas Joseph Krogh
Subject Re: Object types and ResultSets (java.sql.Struct)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On 08/10/2010 11:05 PM, Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:
>
>> Without proper support for Struct returning custom-types (i.e. arrays of
>> arrays) becomes a pain. Any word on this?
>>

> Composite type support is a big job that's not going to happen for 9.0.

For what it's worth I hope it will be a priority for 9.1 as PG+JAVA
provides pretty much everything else I need, except returning more
complex structures to JAVA.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh<andreak@officenet.no>
Senior Software Developer / CTO