Re: JOB: Client Needs BI Developer (Rochester, MN) - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: JOB: Client Needs BI Developer (Rochester, MN)
Date
Re: JOB: Client Needs BI Developer (Rochester, MN)  ("Keith Rutsky" <krutsky@wgen.net>)
List pgsql-jobs
What does this have to do with Postgres? It looks like this job is for
SQLServer, not Postgres. Please only post jobs related to Postgres on
this list.

cheers

andrew