Git configuration - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Git configuration
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Magnus added a check of the commiter so that only one email address is
usable for a commit. It works great. But I have one issue. The only
address I can use is my work one (dalibo.com). I would prefer to use my
personal one because that's the one already on the other commits. But if
it's not possible, I don't care. But if we stay with my work email
address, all my commits don't get through the mailing list. I have to
moderate them.

So, there is at least one thing to do:

 * accept my personal email address for commits

or

 * add my work email address in a whitelist for the mailing list

I prefer the first solution, but I won't object if we choose the second one.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr