Re: [pgAdmin III] #210: Wrong Server selected after changing "Group" - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: [pgAdmin III] #210: Wrong Server selected after changing "Group"
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le 12/07/2010 03:33, Erwin Brandstetter a écrit :
> On Jul 12, 3:23 am, t...@code.pgadmin.org ("pgAdmin Trac") wrote:
>> #210: Wrong Server selected after changing "Group"
>
> BTW: it would be nice, if one could just rename a server "Group"
> instead of changing the attribute of every single contained server.
> But this is not an important feature, as it is rarely needed.

I probably coded it wrong. I didn't want, at the time, to make a
complete Group object. I wanted to have a simple way to group things. We
can probably find a (UI) way to rename them. Right now, the best one can
do is open the configuration file (or the registry) and change the Group
value.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr