Re: BUG #5547: not able to connect to postgres through the oracle using Linux ODBC driver for Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: BUG #5547: not able to connect to postgres through the oracle using Linux ODBC driver for Postgres
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 8/07/2010 10:40 PM, Hemanth wrote:

> Bug reference:      5547
> Logged by:          Hemanth
> Email address:      hxkuma5@qwest.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
> Operating system:   Linux
> Linux ODBC driver for Postgres
> Details:
>
> I am able to install Linux ODBC driver for Postgres successfully. i am able
> to connect to the postgres using demo in the driver.
> but not able to connect to the postgres using the same username and password
> from DB LINK created b/w postgres and oracle .

I wonder if there's any way to have the bug report form de-duplicate
posts based on similar/identical text in sequential submissions.

I just replied to this as #5546, only to read a bit further through my
mail queue and find out that others have already addressed it as #5547.

--
Craig Ringer