Re: Problems with Vista and Windows 7 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Problems with Vista and Windows 7
Date
List pgsql-general
On 07/07/10 16:19, el dorado wrote:
> Hello!
> I use Postgres 8.4.1 as service, with Windows 7. It seems to me the same situation will take place with Vista.
>
> I've notice that in some special cases PG uses folder %APPDATA% for Windows user 'postgres', instead of the
PostgreSQL-specificapplication data folder (f.e., C:\PostgreSQL\8.4\data). It results in some unexpected bugs. There
wereno such effects in Win XP and 2000.

What files are being created in %APPDATA% for the postgres user? Or
what's it looking for there that's causing issues?

--
Craig Ringer