Re: Not receiving ml posts - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: Not receiving ml posts
Date
List pgsql-www
On Nov 16, 2006, at 0:04 , Michael Glaesemann wrote:

> The number of posts I've been receiving from the pgsql mailing
> lists I'm on has significantly dropped off. I do receive some, but
> only a handful a day. I can tell from the archives that it's not
> the case that the lists have become more quiet: I'm just not
> getting all of them.

Marc,

Thanks for looking into this. I can see from the ml archives that you
responded and cc'd me, but I didn't even get that mail. :( Did you
get a bounce? What seems to be the problem? Is there anything more
that I can check on my end or with my host? I've been checking my
spam folder, and my pgsql mail is not ending up there.

Thanks!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net