Re: Propose Beta3 for July - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Propose Beta3 for July
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> 7/8 would be about the last date I'd consider reasonable, given a CF
> starting 7/15.  I would prefer a few days earlier, but I'm not sure
> how much of a vote I get considering that I'm not actively involved in
> the release process or the packaging of installers.

Well, I think realistically we could wrap earlier and release on the 7th
or 8th.  That just depends on being able to do the wrap with a 100%
non-US (as in, no Bruce or Tom) team.  I don't see that as impossible,
but then I'm not involved in wrapping either.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com